Header with Navigation

Sunday 8 January 2017

Jamie Italian Bangkok



There's a good news happened in 2016, which is the launch of my favourite chef's restaurant, Jamie's Italian. I'm very determine to try this restaurant since I was in UK, but I didn't get any chance to, so this is the good opportunity to try out and see how it goes!



When I heard that the Jamie's Italian is at Siam Discovery, I immediately decided I have to try the food there because the location is so convenient. One reason I love this restaurant is because this branch has a huge window, which make the restaurant bright. I'm kinda person that don't like dark place that you can see nothing.



Choosing from the menu, I'd say that the price is not that bad compared to the Jamie's in London or Stockholm. It's more of a acceptable price range. One things I found is they don't have any draft beer available at the time I went which is quite gutted but it's okay.





First of all, I'm really impressed with the Balsamic Vinegar that served with the Focaccia Bread. It's so smooth and gentle. The Parma Ham Pizza is not that impressive but not bad compared to other restaurant in Bangkok. I'd say that the Genaro's Spicy Sausage did better in the taste.





For the pasta, I've tried the Gennaro's Tagliatelle Bolognese and still obsessed with that dish. The pasta itself is good as well as the sauce. However, the Spicy Penne one is not my preference as it's too spicy.



Overall, I'm obsessed with the Gennaro's pasta and surely go back and try some other menu there. The price is not that expensive compared to other Italian restaurant here in Bangkok. I love the atmosphere and the staffs are very nice, so definitely go try this if you're Jamie's fan!


Have you ever tried Jamie's Italian? 

<3
Pali


No comments:

Post a Comment