Header with Navigation

Saturday 27 December 2014

What's in my makeup bag


Hello! Merry late Christmas everyone!! 



Today blog I think I'm going to show you what I carry in my makeup bag. I use NARS makeup bag which I think is very handy, it's not too big or too small. I always carry my eyeliner that I wear that day with me in case it got smudge or I need to touch up. And I always have my brow pencil and concealer. Sometime I carry mascara and my lips colour if I wear. 

What's in there :

TOPSHOP Magic liner in Engraved 

TOPSHOP Brow Pencil in Brown

Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm in Woppin' Watermelon

MAC Heirloom Mix Kohl Power Eye Pencil

Rimmel SCANDALEYES WATERPROOF KOHL KAJAL in Black

Mini Clinique High Impact Mascara

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in No.4 Dark

L'Oreal Paris Mat Magique All-In-One Powder in G1 Vanilla Ivory



That's all I carry with me in my makeup bag! 

I hope you had a great Christmas and see you next time. 

<3

MAT MAGIQUE ALL-IN ONE

MAT MAGIQUE ALL-IN ONE









No comments:

Post a Comment