Header with Navigation

Thursday 11 February 2016

5 Drugstore Beauty Under 10£



Budget beauty posts have always bee my favourite post to do because you can experience many things from drugstore without broken your bank and when you buy drugstore things, the disappointment level is often less than buying high-end stuffs.

I found 5 things that is under 10£ that I always reach for that you might like. It can also be the starter item for some beginner because I'd say that I'm not good at makeup but I love all of these.


  • Loreal True Match Foundation (9.99£ / 399THB) : This is holy grails foundation for drugstore. It's medium to full-coverage but not heavy on your face. With these foundation, I need no powder nor concealer, it's everything. It's very easy to blend even with your hand. The only thing to consider about this foundation is I have to wash it with the cleansing oil so it won't cause me a spot.

  • Makeup Revolution Iconic Palette (4£ / 490THB) : This palette is the dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. It's neutral pink tone. I think the Makeup revolution layette in general is great quality for drugstore makeup. Their eyeshadows are pigmented in the way that it's not over pigmented which I think is really good for beginner and someone who don't good at eye makeup. 

  • Bourjois Healthy Balance Compact Powder (8.99£ / 325THB) : I knew this powder because Amelia Liana was raving about this powder. It's really good compact powder because it has a big mirror and the packaging is not too thick. This powder doesn't make me look cakey. It give sheer coverage but it's good at keeping your matte.

  • Majolica Majorca Lash King Mascara (399THB) : The Japanese mascara always get raved by many people. Personally I think this is the best among Asian mascara I've tried. It give a little bit of volume but a lot of range. It contain finer which some people might don't like. It doesn't smudge but easy to wash off. 





Do you have any favourite budget products? 


Pali
<3







No comments:

Post a Comment