Header with Navigation

Wednesday 30 March 2016

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil


After I use my Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil for a while, I decided to try something else for cleansing. I discovered the DHC Deep Cleansing Oil from one the the Japanese Youtuber which I can't remember the name.

I'd say that I love this cleansing oil as much as I love my bodyshop one. It make my skin so clean after using it then wash off whit warm water. The texture is lighter than the bodyshop one and it does smell like olive oil. Some people struggle with breakout when using it but I found no problems with my skin as I use warm water to wash it off.

For the moisture, this can make your skin a lil bit dry (as I have dry skin) but it's fine if you use moisturiser  afterward. I think this is so natural for your skin. This cleansing is quite hard to find and I'd say that it's more expensive that my Bodyshop one. I found these in the Japanese Supermarket for 470THB (10£) per bottle (70ml).

I'd recommend trying this if you could find one, it really good in clean heavy makeup and does leave your skin very clean.


Have you ever try Japanese cleansing oil?


<3
Pali


No comments:

Post a Comment