Header with Navigation

Wednesday 27 July 2016

& Other Stories : Sirocco Sands


What would be better than a pamper night with a fresh-scented products?

After a few week living in Stockholm, my skin get so dry because of the weather. I ran out of all of the moisturiser I bring with me from Thailand so I decided to find some new one. I heard from some website that &other stories does a good bodycare, so I decided to pick up some products. I go for a fresh scented called "Sirocco Sands".


The first thing I pick up is the Body Souffle. I don't know if it's different from the body butter but it basically does the same job. It's not as greasy as the other body butter but it make my skin so soft and moisturised.


I also pick up a body scrub in the same scent. I felt like this is a sea salt scrub as the bead is quite chunky and it melted after you rub it to the skin. It doesn't irritate my skin, which I love as I have quite sensitive skin.


The last thing is the body mist. I'd say that this is the least favourite thing I pick up for several reason. Firstly, the scent doesn't stay on anything you spray it on and secondly, the scent from the mist, even it's the same scent, doesn't seem to be as good as the body soufflĂ© and the scrub. However, I think it's perfect for spray in the baht room to make it smells good! 


That's all things from the Sirocco Sands range I've tried. Have you ever tried any &Other Stories body care? 


<3
Pali

No comments:

Post a Comment