Header with Navigation

Wednesday 3 August 2016

NARs VS. Maybellines?


You might know by now that the Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer is the holy-grails concealer for every beauty-blogger on earth. I've heard about it for a very long time but I never think I need one until recently that I ran out of my Dior Skin Star concealer

While I was searching for information about this concealer, I found many people compare the Nars concealer to the Maybelline Fit Me concealer and said that it's very similar. As I've tried both of them, and I think why not give you my opinion about this two concealer of whether it's a real dupe to not. 


The first thing I'll talk about is the packaging, which Maybelline might beat Nars on this point. As you may know that the Nars packaging often come in the matte packaging which is so easy to get dirty and if you use it for a long time, it can be sticky. However, the tube is quite heavy and make it feel like you're getting a high-end products. On the other hand, the Maybelline's packing might not be as heavy as Nars' but it won't get messy and don't get sticky overtime. 

For the concealer, I'd say that it's totally different in texture, consistency, and also the formula. At first I think that it would be quite similar as many people compare them together and said that it's a dupe for each other. I found that the Nars Creamy concealer is way thicker and heavier that the Maybelline.  The Nars one gives so much more coverage but it can be a lil bit harder to blend while the Maybelline Fit Me concealer is lighter and quite liquidy. 

I feel like the Maybelline one would be perfect for under your eye as it doesn't crease and it isn't that dry. However, for covering blemishes on your face, Nars one would be more suitable as it's so thick and it can give higher coverage for redness or spot. I think both concealer are good but in different way and I don't think it's the dupe for each other. I'd say that the more perfect dupe for the Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer would have to be the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer


Have you ever tried Nars or Maybelline concealer? 


<3
Pali

No comments:

Post a Comment