Header with Navigation

Monday 17 October 2016

Current Favourite Nail Vanish (Formula X)



Having heard about the Formula X nail Varnish for a long time, I finally picked it up and give it a go. I went into Stockholm Sephora once and I saw this but it's so expensive that I couldn't spend that much on a nail varnish. However, after the summer sale, I found that it reduced to only 40 SEK which is quite acceptable so I decided to pick it up. 

I'd say that it's such a good quality nail varnish that I think I would spend a full price on it if i had a chance. Sadly, the Formula X doesn't available in Thailand and I really wish it does. I got the colour Paramount, which is a nice light grey colour. I'm quite impressed with the lasting power of this nail varnish as I have it on for over a week and it only chips a lil bit. The brush is easy to apply. I think sometime I only need one coats and it looks good. 

(the peachy colour on my index finger is the Tanya Burr in Peaces and Cream which I think doesn't available anymore)


Overall, this nail varnish brand would be my new favourite but it's sad that I wouldn't be able to find it in my country. 


<3
Pali

No comments:

Post a Comment