Header with Navigation

Monday 2 April 2018

BKK's Food Trip 2018




School is finally over and it's time for the break!!!
I went back to Bangkok for a proper (nonjapanisation) kinda food, but first, coffee!



I don't have anything to say about this Chinese place near my highschool but this is the best. With this kinda of Chinese "authenthicness" that you'll never find in Tokyo, it's worth waiting for 30mins..


During the trip, I was told to try this new Italian Gelato in SiamSquarone called Crema, and because I love Italian food so why not?


The trip could not be completed without Vietnamese chicken rice. I found that Vietnamese food is harder to find in Tokyo than Indian or Chinese for some reason. 


This one is kinda random and I-dont-know-what-to-eat situation food. I found this Mexican plac erandomly in Silom Complex and it was actually really good. This place has both the Berrito bowl and the wrap style, which I've tried both and I'd say the bowl version is better! 


Nothing to explain about Ben Cookies, the Chocolate Orange one is the best! 

I went to the Indian place to get indian accessory because how could I not lol. That day ended up with the best Indian food in Bangkok (in my opinion). The Royal India is hiding near the Indian market. As an Indian food lover, this place has the best taste and reasonable price as well. 




And we ended the trip with Taiwanese dessert, and hope to see you again soon Bangkok! 

Btw, there is no Thai Food in Bangkok trip, sorry not sorry! 


<3
Pali


No comments:

Post a Comment