Header with Navigation

Thursday 15 December 2016

NYX Soft Matte Lip CreamNYX


I can feel that right now about 80% of girl get obsessed with the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream. I see it everywhere no matter on Youtube or Blogs. 

The first colour I picked up is Stockholm as I was going to Stockholm in Summer 2016, which is quite random to pick colour of the city you're going. However, I'd say that I'm impressed with the colour and it goes with my skin colour so well. It's a bit pinky but still a nude colour. The formula for this one is actually better than I think it was gonna be as this last after I eat and also don't make my lip dry. 

For my second colour, which is so hard to get my hand on, is London. This is more of a brown nude colour. It's almost inseparable if you look from the tubes but it's actually quite different. I would say that I prefer the Stockholm one as this one is too nude for me. And I don't know that it's just me to this one doesn't last as long as Stockholm. It is rubbed ff so easily and come off after I just drink coffee. I think it might be because of the formula of different colours. 

(The left one is London and another one is Stockholm)

Overall, I love Stockholm more than London but those two colour is quite impressive, so I'd recommend you try this if you're looking for a affordable version of matte lip cream.

Have you ever try this Matte lip cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment