Header with Navigation

Thursday 3 May 2018

Pink Tea Room!


Having heard of the Alfred Coffee in the US for a long time, I'm glad they're opening the tea room in last couple years. And it become more exicted when you don't have to go to the US anymore because they're opening in Tokyo this year!! 


I'm always exicted for a bubble milk tea but I'm more exicted when it's in this pretty pink tea room! I choose the earlgrey chocolate milktea with boba and it's so good. I'd say that avarage bubble milk tea in Tokyo could not to the pearl right but this one can do more than the avarage. 


Price is pretty high but I think it's quite the same as how it's in the US.


Another thing I've tried is the Chai tea, which I prefer. It's not easy to find proper tea in Japan but this can be a propoer substitute for the craving lol.


It located at Shinjuku Lumine department store and normally there wouldn't be that much people unless you go in the weekend or holiday. 

<3
Pali

No comments:

Post a Comment