Header with Navigation

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Travel Back in Time with Traditional Thai Dessert


Travelling back to the time when I was in Bangkok. I went to one dessert cafe near the Grand Palace and Khaosan Road. 

"Sane" in Thai (sa-ne) means charm, which I think suit very well with the Thai traditional dessert. Full of flavours and charm, this unique cafe reminds me of my chilhood when I get these kinda dessert after school.



My choice were the Sommanat (Thai coconut meringue), Kleeb Lamduan (Thai shortbread cookies), some kinda Mochi, and I can't remember the name of the small yellow one. 



These sweets went very well with the Vegan coconut milk late!










Lastly, this place offers the Thai dessert class, which I wish I could attend once when I go back to Bangkok next time. Really miss the scent of the Thai aromatic candle and coconut milk now.. 

Pali



No comments:

Post a Comment