Header with Navigation

Saturday 8 August 2015

Bangkok ArtBox Market.


About a week ago, I saw some of my friends post a picture on their Facebook about the Bangkok Art Box Market so me and my friends decided to go and explore a little bit today. 

This market is very simple, it's a containers which I think very cute idea. As we go in the afternoon, we got the perfect light to take a picture but the sun and the weathers was very hot so I recommend go  at night because it open in the afternoon and until midnight. 

If you love to see the handmade goodies or clothing, this is the place for you. They also have many food but as we already ate lunch before go to the market, we didn't interested much about food. 

I'd say it's nice place to take picture but if you don't like hot weather, I'd recommend to go at night or in the evening. If you're in BKK, you can take the tube to Pechburi station or you can go by Airport Rail Link to Makkasan station (not recommend going by car because the traffic is very bad). The market will be available on 7-9 Aug 2015 and I'm not sure that they continue every week or not but you can check their instagram @artboxbangkok

Would you love to go to this market? 

<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment