Header with Navigation

Monday 31 August 2015

Hello September.


August is about to end and I can't believe that we go for more than half year. It's time to do the favourite of the month of August as I've discovered something new and I like it so I would love to share it with you.

The first things I've been loving is the Diorskin Star Concealer as I wrote a post about it here. This is expensive compare to the good drugstore one but I think it worth the money because it does the job very well in covering my blemishes. One day I've been to a very hot sweaty outdoor market, all my friend's makeup melted and she look at my face and ask why you makeup still be in place, then I realise that I haven't wear any foundation but this concealer. I'd recommend give it a try if you want a long-lasting and doesn't break the skin out.

The Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler is also one of my favourites. I've wanted for so long but I never bought it because it's a little bit pricy. At first I don't think that different eyelash curlers would make such a huge different but after wondering in a beauty store, I decide to give it a try because I got some discount. I felt in love because it doesn't hurt my eye like the other one does, and it give more curl as well. It's a good investment in beauty accessory!

I also love the Topshop Lipstick in Mescaline which I randomly place order on FeelUnique because it's on sale to 4£. I don't think I'm gonna end up loving it but I like it as it's similar to the Mac limited edition one that come out long time ago which I can't remember the name. In the website, it's just a nude one but actually it has shimmer on which make it more beautiful. I don't think this lipstick is available anymore because I can't find it on both FeelUnique and Topshop website.

After looking for a cute card holder for a while, I spot the Rose Gold Accessorize Card Holder in store and instantly in love with it because it's rose gold and it's so affordable. I think it's already run out of stock as I purchase it a week ago and I can't find it on the website anymore. When you carry a small bag that couldn't fit your wallet, card holder is very necessary.

As I'm into blogging more now, I decided to invent something new for better quality of photograph. I recently bought the Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Lens Fixed. It's affordable for only 60£ and it make a very clear and better quality image than my kit lens one. It blurs the background and make the object so clear.

I think that's all I have been loving this month.

Do you favour anything this recently?

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment