Header with Navigation

Thursday 3 December 2015

Beauty Things Learnt From Youtubers And Bloggers


I have been obsessed with the Youtube and blogging things since I was into makeup and beauty. I can't remember when exactly I start watching youtube and read blogs but I start my blogs about a year ago. I've learnt many things from both Youtubers and Bloggers, so I thing I'd like to share with you something I've learn.


  • No one skin is perfect : I used to think that all of those Bloggers and Yutubers have such a perfect skin. I taught that they have no blemish, no pore, no acne, but actually some of them not. The way they do is they take a good care of their skin and some of them cover it with makeup to make it flawless.

  • Not every skin is the same : Sometime, I tend to purchase skincare that Youtubers to Bloggers said that it's so good. I found that I can't use some skincare that contain alcohol while some of them can. What I learn is to find someone that tend to use skincare that suit your skin. I found that my skin love what Amelia Liana and Fleur De Force use.

  • Oily skin need moisturiser : I have the misperception that because I had oily skin I don't need to moisturise my skin. But I was wrong as I see many Youtuber have oily skin still moisturise their skin and use other stuffs as well. 

  • Spend more money on skincare : Perfect skin needs to come from within not from what you put on your face to cover it. I learn that skincare is more important. If you take a good care of your skin, you don't need any heavy foundation or concealer. I found that a good skin last longer than makeup on your face.

  • Wear whatever make you confident : I'm the person who afraid to dress up and just wear T-shirt and jeans. After I see a lot of fashion blogger, I get more confidence as they don't really care that others don't dress as much as they do. It's not in the bad sense that they dress something crazy, but they confident to wear and it make them look brilliant. 



Have you learnt somethings from Youtubers or Bloggers?



Pali
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment