Header with Navigation

Thursday 10 December 2015

Majolica Majorca brow mascara


As I have my hair coloured recently to the medium brown colour, I need something to make my brow go along with my hair. I discover the SHISEIDO MAJOLICA MAJORCA Brow & Lash colour list Eyebrow mascara in shade BR555 which is the darker one. They have 2 colours, the lighter and darker. I felt that the light one is slightly too light so I pick the darker one up. 


The brush is small but s lil bigger than the Benefit gimme brow and it get quite a lot of product. You need to be a lil careful when applying it as the product is quite liquidy. The colour go along well with my hair and lightening up my face. I don't recommend use this with your lash as it will smudge under your eye. This does not make your brow get hard after using like some clear brow gel does.

The price is very reasonable at 300THB or around 6£. I'd say that it's a good drugstore brow tint if you would like to experience the brow gel.



Do you want to try the Majolica brow mascara?


Pali
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment