Header with Navigation

Sunday 20 December 2015

Christmas Wish List


I can't believe it's almost the end of December now and Christmas is coming. I haven't posted anything the past week due to my crazy final examination. 

I think it'd be fun to share some christmas wish-list here. Many people do this and I think it's fun to know what others really want for christmas. 

I have a beauty-related and fashion-related wish list in today post. I really want a Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow and I spotted some youtuber use the Eyeshadow Palette in Vintage Wamp. I think this would be the perfect eyeshadow as it's not too big and I can use it everyday because I love the purple-red tone eyeshadow so much. 

I also want to try the Clarins Instant Lip Comfort Oil as my lip gets so dry right now and even my Bobbi Brown lip balm could not help. 

The Emma Hardie Amazing Face Morning Cleansing Balm is interesting. I've never tried a cleansing balm before and I saw many Youtubers using this and they said it is amazing.

As I stop using my wallet and only carry a card holder for a while, I think I should get a nice one. I wish I could get one from Whistle as it looks really nice, but Whistle isn't available in my country so I couldn't get it.

As I lost my every earrings in the middle of nowhere, I think an everyday earrings might be great to get for christmas. I found some from Accessorise. I love the Rose Hexagon Drop Earring because it's rose gold and it's not too big or too smart so I can wear it everyday. The Mini Deco Stud is also in my wish list as it looks similar to my old one.

Here is all my wish list for christmas, I wish I could get some of them for christmas and I know I'm not gonna get all of them obviously because it isn't available in my country :(


What's on your wish-list this year?


Pali
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment