Header with Navigation

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Cleansers Love and Hate


Personally, taking off my makeup is the most important step of skincare that I never skip. I went through a lot of cleansers and I found some that I absolutely love and some that didn't work for me so I thought it's good to share my experience with you. I'd say that I have dry skin and tend to break out easily.


No wonder that the cleanser I love would include the Bodyshop Camomile Cleansing oil. I don't think I have to rave about this anymore as I talked about it so many time. This is so gentle that I can clear my eye makeup with and doesn't make your skin dry after using it. The price is reasonable and not too high as it's Body Shop. 

For my favourite cleansing water is the NIVEA Makeup clear cleansing water. For this one, I don't have particular love about it but it just does clean up my makeup and doesn't make my skin felt dry. It might not be the best but so far this work best for my skin.


I found 2 cleansers that don't really work for me. The first one is the Pond's Cold Cream. I heard from some shows that Kylie Jenner use this cleanser and her skin is so clear, so I decide to try as I don't think she gonna use this kind of product unless it's that good. I can't remember how much it was but it's so cheap compared to the product you get. This remove all of my makeup and so moisturising. However, the cream does break me out even I use a cleanser after.

Another unfavourite of mine is the Bifesta Cleansing Water. This Japanese brand cleansing water does the same job as the NIVEA except it leave my skin so dry after using it and I can feel that my face getting tight. If you got combination to oily skin, this might be the one for you. 

Do you have any favourite cleansers? 


<3
Pali

No comments:

Post a Comment