Header with Navigation

Thursday 30 June 2016

To The High-end Side of Foundation



Forgetting your foundation at home is the perfect time to try new foundation. I went to Kicks which is the local beauty shop and found the YSL Youth Liberator Serum Foundation on sale so I decide to give it a go.

My first impression is that the packaging looks so high-end and luxurious. I love that it has a pump and I only need one pump for everyday use. This foundation claims to hydrate your skin and give a firming benefits. It has SPF 20 which is quite nice.

For the first couple day, I'm quite impress that it doesn't break me out and it does hydrate my skin which is the thing I like about this foundation. I can't see the result about the serum yet but I can feel that it stay evenly on my skin. I'd say that this foundation is sheer coverage even though it claimed to be medium to full-coverage. However, I don't have problem with redness now so it's perfect for me.

For the colour, I got it in B60 which is quite dark. It really impresses me about the colours that it doesn't drop during the day but it blend with your skin tone and that's what make it look so natural. I can use this without any powder on top and it really give a dewy finish as claimed from YSL.

This is the perfect foundation for you if you want to invest in sheer coverage dewy finish foundation and it's really good for dry skin!


Have you ever tried any YSL foundation? 


<3
Pali 


No comments:

Post a Comment