Header with Navigation

Sunday 12 June 2016

Current Morning Skincare Routine


I don't know if you notice, but I'm obsessed with skincare more than makeup as I believe in good skin. My skincare routine is simple but effective one so it'd be great to share it with you.


Normally I'd begin my routine by washing my face then followed by a Mario Badescu Toner. This is like a Pixi Glow Tonic but more gentle and you just need a couple drops and it enough for the entire face. I normally use it when I don't have active acne to brighten up my face.  


When I have active spot on my face, I'd skip the toner and use the Bodyshop Tea Tree Oil on my blemishes to dry it up. This help to get rid of my spot without irritate my face. But if I feel like my face is so dry, I'd skip this step too. 


For the moisturiser, sometime I use both the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturiser Gel and the Dot Free Collagen All in One Essence. I always use 2-3 pumps of the Clinique moisturiser and if I feel like I need more moisture, I'll follow by the essence. The Dot free one is like an extra moisturiser  and base for my make up.  




The last step that you cannot skip is the SPF. I've read many celebrities tips for good skin and most of them say that you need to apply SPF everyday no matter it's sunny or not. Now I use the Clinique even better dark spot defence SPF 45. This has a lil bit of tint and it's very sheer. I feel like sometime sunscreen can make your face heavy but this one doesn't.

Here is all my skincare I apply in the morning. Sometime I follow with makeup and sometime don't.



Do you have any favourite skincare brand? 


<3
Pali


PS, now I'm in Stockholm which is such a beautiful city, my content tend to be less beauty related as I have been travelling and you will see a lot of travel diary instead.  I'll try to keep on doing some beauty related post if I can and hope you enjoy my travel post!

No comments:

Post a Comment