Header with Navigation

Thursday 26 November 2015

Autumn and Winter Skincare Wishlist

Even though winter here in Thailand is not technically "winter" but my skin get dry and I very wish ti try new skincare products.

I have some wish list that I heard from Blogger or Youtuber, so I think I'd like to share with you


The first one is the FOREO LUNA Mini T-Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush. I've seen Amelia Liana using something like this cleanser and she said she love it because it cleans your skin so well and it anti-bacteria meant that it won't get dirt and cause you acnes. I'm thinking about purchasing this one but It's quite expensive so I'll wait a lli bit and see if more people love this.

I always want to try the Garnier Cleansing Micellar Water for so long but I don't know why I never purchase any when I was in UK. It's so cheap and many Youtubers rave about it. I use the cleaning water everyday but I haven't yet find one that I actually love, so I really wish I could try this one. 

The next thing is also from Garnier. It's the Garnier Skin Natural Intense Care Multi Usage Moisturising Cream. I think it would be very rich and can heal my super dry hands in the winter. 

As I'm going to ran out of my Bodyshop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil soon, I'm looking for a new cleansers. I heard about the Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleasers from Amelia Liana again and I really want to try because I love the bodyshop one so much and I start using it because of her, so I think I'd love this one too. 

Do you have any wish list for this season? 


Pali
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment