Header with Navigation

Sunday 15 November 2015

5 Things Make Me Happy This Week.




  1. Costa Christmas : Costa bring out the Christmas drink and their christmas cup is always the cutest. I think their Christmas drink is better than Starbucks.
  2. Jaywalk Foods : Jaywalks is one of my favourite place to get pancake and coffee!! I went their last Wednesday and it makes me so happy!
  3. IKEA : I went to IKEA last Sunday and I saw so many christmas stuff and that means christmas is coming!!!! 
  4. Finishing the presentation : I've done my presentation for uni last week and that make me so happy because I have reduced my work a lil bit.
  5. Running : I go work out this week with my friends. I am really happy that I can keep up my routine for workout.  

Here is all things that really make me happy, what about yours? 


Pali
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment