Header with Navigation

Sunday 22 November 2015

Makeup Revolution Iconic Palette 3

Looking for a dupe for a neutral eyeshadow palette? 

I found one. 

I have discovered the Makeup Revolution Iconic palette 3 in the local Cosmetic store. I decided to pick it up because I looks very similar to the Urban Decay Naked Palette 3. It's pigmented for the price of 4£ in UK and 400Baht in Thailand. I love that it comes with the light shade to the darker shade. I'd prefer the shimmer eyeshadow rather than matte eyeshadow.

The pigmentation is good as it stay all day without primer. I have quite oily eyelid but I don't have problems with it smudge or disappear. And the goods things is it doesn't irritate my eye.


I'd say that it's very reasonable price for the quality and if you are the beginner, it's for you.


Do you want to try the dupe for the Naked3 palette? 


Pali
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment