Header with Navigation

Sunday 29 November 2015

Tips to Keep Your Hair Nice

Hello friend! In today post I'd show you something I never thought I'll do before. Recently people complement my hair that it's so soft and not dry even though I coloured my hair twice and often use a heat on my hair. 

Here are the shampoo and conditioner I use. I choose any shampoo and conditioner that are not contain Sulfate or Silicone, as it can cause me breakout. The L'Oreal EverCrème Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Conditioner. I always use the conditioner only at the end of my hair before the shampoo. I apply condition on wet hair then shampoo the root without washing off the conditioner. 


Sometime I love to use the Herbal Essences Citrus Lift Shampoo because it smells so goooooood. I'm not sure whether it contain silicone or not but I don't have any problem with this shampoo.


In a week, I usually apply pure coconut oil to my hair before washing it. I do it couple time a week and it help to make your hair heavier and healthier.


When I style my hair, I always use heat protector. I use The TresSemme Heat Tamer Proactive Spray to protect my hair and sometime I use batiste dry shampoo to give a lil of volume.

Another tips is I never blow dry my hair, I always let it air dry or use towel. Never wrap your hair.

Sometime I go to bed with damp hair and it's fine.


Here are my tips for hair care. I hope this can help you! :) 


<3
Pali

No comments:

Post a Comment