Header with Navigation

Tuesday 19 January 2016

Fashion Staple : Jacket

Hello Friends!

It's now 2016 and I think I wanna try some fashion post which I'm not that keen on to be honest. I think I would introduce my all-time fav jackets.




I think Denim Jacket is one of the essential fashion item in your wardrobe as it can go with anything. If the weather is a lil bit chilly, just throw it on and it look good. I love this Ms.Selfridge Denim Jacket. It's very wearable. It might be too thick for summer but I get a lot wear out of it anyway.



Another favourite of mine is this Forever 21 Green Army Jacket. The colour doesn't as vivid as it in real life. I wear it to death as it's so light and even in summer you can still wear it. It can be pair with everything. I even wear it with my uniform to dress it up a lil bit. I can't find this similar jacket anymore. It's very practical as it has 2 pockets that you can actually put stuff in (some jacket just have pocket that is not real pocket!).

These are 2 jackets I wear the most in my closet. I think these 2 can go with various occasion and you can either dress it up or dress it down.


Do you have any favourite jacket? 


Pali
<3

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I love my denim jacket from mango, it's like my go to jacket during spring summer early fall when I can wear it, maybe because it's such a. Staple and it works with everything!
    I'm still looking for the perfect army jacket, but i got to be patient!
    Kim
    Www.vanmenxel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree that a perfect army jacket is quite hard to find, it often too thick to wear during summer but I hope you find some soon!!

      Delete