Header with Navigation

Tuesday 12 January 2016

Mini Apple Pie


I have baked this apple pie many times and I think why not share it in my blog today!

This is the mini apple pie. It's British style with caster sugar when served. It's super easy to make and also delicious!


For dough

  • 225g All-purpose flour 
  • 140g Cold Butter
  • 30ml Cold Water 


For Apple Filling
  • 2 green apples 
  • Brown Sugar 
  • 1 tsp of cinnamon
  • Lemon Juice (optional but I normally don't use)


  • Firstly, you need to rub the cold butter into the flour until it become the crumble, then add cold water. 
  • Form the dough (1-2mm thickness) into the mini pie pan. I use something like this.
  • Strew the filling and add to the pie. 
  • Preheat the oven to 220 degree Celsius and bake for 18-25 mins depends. 
  • Enjoy!! 

Do you want to try this mini apple pie? 


Pali
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment