Header with Navigation

Thursday 7 January 2016

In Love with This Cleansing Oil


It just happened that recently I wear my Loreal True Match Foundation everyday after stop wearing for while as it break me out. That foundation is quite full coverage and the Micellar water alone cannot get all the makeup off. I try to go back to my favourite Body Shop Camomile Cleansing oil to see if it does clean the makeup better than the Micellar water or not, and it does.


It removes all of my makeup and make my face so clean after using it. I usually use 2 pumps, massage on the makeup then wash it with the warm water. I usually use Micellar water to clean after using it if I wear a heavy eye makeup. I found that even if I wear a full-coverage heavy foundation, it won't break me out if I clean with this cleansing oil. I also love that it doesn't irritate my eye.


Do you want to try these wonderful cleansing oil? 


Pali
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment