Header with Navigation

Friday 14 April 2017

Clinique Moiture Surge



By have never been in such a dry weather before, my skin struggles so much when I was in Sweden that I had to buy something that would cure my dry face. I discovered this Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief, which turned out to be incredibly cheap there.



One thing I noticed since I open the packaging is that the smell of Alcohol is very strong, so if you're allergic to this ingredient in skin care, definitely skip it. However, I decide to give it a try and I'd say I quite like it at first. My skin felt so soft and moisturised during the first and second weeks of using it. But after two weeks, I found it's too heavy for summer time and I decide to go back to my all time favourite Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion.

I'd definitely go back to this one when it's winter and my skin start getting dry again, but now it's summer, this one may be a bit too much to use on daily basis.

Have you ever tried the Moiture Surge Moiturise? 


<3
Pali


No comments:

Post a Comment