Header with Navigation

Tuesday 18 April 2017

Just a lil Naughty Purchase


Right after the YSL Christmas collection came out last year, I made up my mind that I need that star-looking lipstick in my life but sadly it was sold out everywhere in the world. I kept going to the YSL country to see if they had it or not but they didn't so the woman there recommend to get the similar shade instead. It's the YSL Rouge Pur Couture in shade no.70, which is a nice nudy pink colour. I'd say that it's not that pigmented but very easy to apply and the colour is so beautiful. Now I know why that lipstick was sold out everywhere 




And of course I feel like I need a proper lip balm, so I decided to invest in something like Jo Malone Vitamin E Lip treatment. At first I felt like I spend too much money on just one lip balm but after using this for a week, I totally love it as the applicator was so easy to apply and the lip balm itself is so moisturising. Another thing I concerns a lot when buying one lip product is the smell, this smell like something vanilla-scented.


For me, I am a person that choose to invest in some products that is high-quality and I'm sure that I'll use that product until it ran out. This two lip products would definitely be the one, and I wish to invest in something like this more. 

Do you have any makeup or skincare I should invest in? 


<3
Pali

No comments:

Post a Comment