Header with Navigation

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Tokyo 2017

Back in January, I went to Tokyo for some reasons and to be honest I didn't expect that I'd like that city as much as I do now.

I expect this city to be super chaotic and tiring to live in, but it turned out that I was completely wrong. This city is so chaotic in the way that it's so nice and orderly.


The famous Shibuya Crossing!! 




I found that just 5 minutes from Shinjuku, which is one of teh largest city centre in Tokyo, it turned to be so peaceful and quiet place. I stayed near Yoyogi park and it's so calm even during the day. It's surprisingly quiet unlike in London or in Bangkok.

Beside the city, people there are so nice and friendly. They're very helpful even you can't speak Japanese (which I can't).













And one thing you can found in Tokyo is the view of the most beautiful sunset on the skyscraper like Sunshine City.

And until we meet again Tokyo...

さようなら







No comments:

Post a Comment