Header with Navigation

Sunday 30 April 2017

The old town, Kyoto



Nothing could be better than spending time in the former capital city of Japan. I spend 2 days here and still have much left to see. We visited the famous bamboo forest, which I'd recommend you come here in early morning because this is one of the tourist attraction, and after 10am, there will be thousand of tourists here.  

While in Kyoto, I went to a department store and found the shop called "Azul", which become my new favourite brand, so if you are in Japan, check this out! The lady there is so nice and caring.




By visiting the romantic city, it's a proper opportunity to take a ride by the "Romantic Train (嵯峨野観光鉄道), which might not be that romantic but beautiful.









And of course, I can't properly visit Kyoto without coming to Fushimi Inari. This temple with an iconic red door way is so impressive but full of tourists again. I wish to come here in the evening or super early in the morning again as this would be a perfect location for taking picture.


<3
Pali




No comments:

Post a Comment