Header with Navigation

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Something Different.







Lately I've been after some new style of shoe. I found one that I like but it's kind of love hate relationship which you not sure that it's gonna work for you or not. I walk into forever21 a while ago and spot one shoes but I don't think it worth the price and I don't sure whether I like them or not. Basically I don't like heavy shoes but this one is quite big and chunky. However, last weekend I went there again and saw it on sale, so I decided to pick them, and it turn out that I very like them. I bought a size bigger than normal because the material is a little bit hard and it probably hurt my feet. So far it haven't yet hurt but it's a lil slippy.

If you are interesting, you can buy it here!! 

<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment