Header with Navigation

Monday 21 September 2015

Weekend Shot no.2, Lovely Cafe

Another weekend passed and I can't believe that September is going to end soon. I feel like I just posted the August favourite couple days ago. This weekend I have class at uni which is unusual for me. After class, me and my friends decide to have coffee at the lil cafe near our campus called GreenCoat Cafe. It's a small but beautiful cafe. 






Then we went to the indian food near Kaosan Road for lunch. It's a small but original indian food which I think it hard to find in around the Bangkok city centre. I used to hate indian food so much but after I try their Chicken Biyani, I changed my mind. 




That's all my interesting things that I did on the weekend. 

What've you been up to?

Pali 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment