Header with Navigation

Monday 14 September 2015

Hot Weather Essential


I'm one of the eight million people that live in Bangkok and I hate the weather here. I hate hot and humid weather so I have to learn how to deal with it. For me, Thailand only have summer and rainy seasons even though the government claimed that it's actually "winter" here. I thought I'd love to share my essential to survive the super hot weather! 

It's not only here but you need sunscreen everywhere. I used to use sunscreen from Biore that's so light and come in the gel consistency but it break me out so bad, so I change to SpectraBAN SPF30 for sensitive skin (can't find in the website) which work fine but I'm after some sunscreen that has SFP40 below, so plsss tell me if you have any recommendation for light sunscreen.

Despite the weather was hot and humid, I think to moisturise my face is game changing because I used to not put moisturiser on my face because I used to have very oily skin and I misunderstood that moisturiser will cause me more acne. I got a lot of acne because my face was so dehydrated and keep being oily. After I tried the Clinique Dramatically Different Moituriseing Lotion, I can feel the different so I decided to change to the Gel formula because it's lighter but still moisturise. 

Hand sanitiser is also important because Bangkok transportation is not the cleanest so it's better to clean your hand before eating something. 

Waterproof makeup is another key survival. For me, I tend to have oily eyelids so I always buy waterproof pen eyeliner and mascara. I love the Topshop Magic Liner as always, and the Maybelline Volum' Express Lift-Up Volume & Lift Mascara.

I think I cover everything I can't live without in this weather. 

Let's me know if you have any tips!! 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment