Header with Navigation

Thursday 24 September 2015

Style Style : Red Sneakers




Sometime, vivid colour can be scary when it on your outfits. I found red sneakers is very beautiful but I never pick it up because I don't know what to pair it with. Fortunately, last week I went shopping and spot a pair of red leather sneakers on sale for only 490 baht (10£), and it's real leather, what a bargain! This shoes is from Stradivarius which I can't find it on the website anymore.

I start to google some inspiration And found a girl that wear a boyfriends jeans with black sweater, so I take that inspiration and try it on. My top is from Ann Taylor Loft I got ages ago. It's just a black middle sleeves top. My jeans are from Lindex which again I got a while ago. I pair this outfits with my coach bag which I think from the last year or the year before. 

Do you want to try some fun colour fashion item? 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment