Header with Navigation

Sunday 27 September 2015

The Hand Cream Arsenal


Autumn is coming and the weather is getting dry so I think I'll talk about hand cream today and let you know what I think about all I've tried. I have a weird obsession with hand creams that I usually pick it up when see something I never try.

The first one and my favorite one is the Erb Eastern Treats Aromatic Hand Cream which smell like jasmine and rice. This make my hand so soft and don't greasy at all. The only con  of this one is the price but I think it worth spending on.

Sabai Arom Jasmine Hand Cream is also one of my favourites. It smells exactly like the Erb one but in cheaper price. I think the consistency is quite different and doesn't as good as the Erb one but it's a good budget alternative.

Since I love the Soap & Glory Body butter, I decide to try their hand cream as they have the buy 1 get 1 deal. The Soap & Glory HandFood come in their signature scent which I love. This smell remind me of when I was in UK. It's not greasy and don't make my hand dry.

The Nivea Q10 Plus Age Defying Hand Cream is the one I buy from the recommendation from many website. At first when I use it, I like it because it make my hand so soft, but after a while, I can notice that my hand get dry so easily than before so I stop using it and my hand is getting better. It might work for others but not for me because I have very dry hands.

Opposite to the Nivea Q10, I found the Loccitane Shea Butter Hand Cream too greasy but not heavy. The texture is very light but after you use it, it leaves a greasy texture on your hand and you can't use your phone after using this one.

I also try the Loccitane Shea Rose Heart Hand Cream and found it similar to the normal Shea butter one but smells better. I love the smell of it but it's too greasy for me.

Because the Shea Butter one is too greasy, I decide to give the Loccitane Lavender Hand Cream a go and I like it more that the shea butter one. It smell so relaxing but not that moiturise. It's not greasy at all. It's suitable for hot weather like Thailand.

If you are a good fan of delicious smell hand cream, the I love... Mango & Papaya Super Soft Hand Lotion is made for you. It smells so delicious and refreshing. I love the smell but not the huge fan of its texture. It's so light that it make my hand dry.

I found a very cute Etude Hand Cream in a cosmetic shop and I bought it because it has a cute packaging. it smells like kids and the texture is not rich nor greasy. It's the average and budget Hanf Cream.

From Japan side, I've tried the KOSE COSMEPORT Coen Rich Q10 White Deep Moisture Hand & Finger Cream. I think it's too heavy for hot weather. I don't feel any whitening effect on my hand. If you are a fan of rich Hand Cream, this might be your love.

The last one from Japan is the M's one rice Hand Cream. I can't find this brand in any website but I'd say that it's a good one. I think because it consists of rice so it make your hand soft. It smalls like when you cooked rice.

I think I covered all the hand cream I've tried. 

Do you have any recommendation of some good hand cream for dry hand?

Pali

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment