Header with Navigation

Sunday 4 October 2015

Amazing Blue Orchid Oil


I am a person who is quite scary when think about facial oil even though I have dry skin. As recently I've been looking for a new skincare that would improve my dehydrated skin. I watched Amelia Liana's video about her skincare routine and decide to try something that she use because I've tried couple of skincare that she love and it make impressive effect with my skin as well. 

I decided to try the Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil which she was raving about. It's a yellow looking oil which the first time I smell it, it's weird but I love the smell of it now. It claimed to help the dehydrated skin. This oil is also claimed to tone and revive skin.

After I use it, I can feel the softer and smoother skin. I only use at night time but after I wake up, I don't feel that it make my face oily. It fade my blemish and redness on my face and also didn't break me out. It also hydrate my skin and make the pores less obvious. I only a few drops and for 30ml, it'll last you a long time. 

I don't know what is not good about this product as the product itself is so amazing and the packaging is convenient to use. I'd definitely use until the last drop and repurchase it again. 

Would you like to try some facial oil? 

<3









No comments:

Post a Comment