Header with Navigation

Sunday 25 October 2015

Richest Banana Cake Ever!





Last week I found a couple of banana in the kitchen. It's too ripe to eat so I decided to bake something delicious. I found this recipe online but I adapt it a little bit. At first I don't think it's gonna taste good but a lot of my friends love it, so I think I should share it on my blog. 

You'll need...


  • 185g butter
  • 225g caster suger (or you can mixed half caster sugar and half brown sugar)
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 3 mashed ripe bananas
  • 1 egg
  • 1 egg york
  • 280g self-raising flour
  • 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 90 ml milk

How to make this cake....

  • Grease the tint you'll use. I use the aluminium foil trait (this recipe make 3 trait) 
  • Melt butter, sugar in saucepan on low heat and added vanilla extract 
  • Remove from heat and add to the mashed banana
  • After cool down a lil bit add eggs
  • Add flour and milk
  • Pour into trait that you prepared about 3/4 full
  • Bake at 170 degree Celsius for around 32-35 mins until golden brown
  • Leave until cool
  • Enjoy!! 
If you like heavy texture, leave it in the refrigerator for 30 mins, it's so good!!


Pali
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment