Header with Navigation

Tuesday 27 October 2015

The New Loreal True Match!


As the Loreal True Match foundation is by far my most favourite foundation, I'm so excited when they bought a new one which they reformulated it. The new one claimed to be lighter, softer and more natural looking on your skin. It's oil-free formula, which I don't know whether the old one is oil-free or not.

There are only 3 shades in Thailand, which mine is G3 Gold Vanilla. I pick the same shade as the old one but after 2-3 hours, the colour dropped and it tend to get darker than the old formula. I can feel a huge different between the two formula as the new one is a lot lighter and dry faster. It's harder to blend to your skin as it's oil free and dry quicker. However, I very like that it look more natural on my skin and I barely need a concealer while using this foundation, which for the old one I still need some concealer on my redness and spot on my face.

I would say that if you already like the old one and you like matte foundation, this will be better for you. But if you prefer a more radiant and glowing skin, the old one is better, or you can have the alternative for the Loreal Lumi Magique Foundation.

Do you fancy trying the No.1 foundation from Loreal?



Pali

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment