Header with Navigation

Sunday 18 October 2015

Best Lip Balm so far.


Today post will be about the product that everyone can use, it's a lip balm! I've been after a good lip balm for a while as I used up my NIVEA Lip Butter, and I can't find it in Thailand. I heard a lot of Kiehl lip balm but it tend to melt when it's in the weather here. 

I've heard a lot of people raving about how good the Bobbi Brown Lip Balm are but I never pick it up because it's a lil bit pricy for a lip balm. However, after a while, I can't find any particular lip balm I like so I decided to spend a little bit more money and purchase the Bobbi Brown Lip Balm SPF15.

First of all, I love the packaging, it's so beautiful! The consistency of the lip balm itself is very thick and doesn't melt unlike the NIVEA one. The smell of it is not something fancy. 

I might bias because f its price but It's so good. It's a lot better than lip balm I've tried included the Cle De Peau Beaute which is bloody expensive. I'd say that I love it but only thing I don't like is it come in a pot which I prefer in a stick form so you don't have to put your finger in. 


Have you ever try this lip balm? 


Pali
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment