Header with Navigation

Thursday 22 October 2015

Eastern Style Therapy.


First of all, I have a confession that even thought I live in Thailand, I never know that there is a Thai brand called HARNN exist. I randomly found this brand on Elle UK magazine and realised that I should start to discover more about Eastern style brand. 


I found the brand call Harnn which sell hand cream and other aroma theory stuff. Their products have a very Thai scent like jasmine, lemongrass, and others. Recently I've tried the Oriental Herbs Revitalising Lotion and the Oriental Herbs Hand Cream from this brand.

Both hand cream and lotion are Oriental Herbs scents which smell like lemongrass. Personally I don't think there is any different between the texture of hand cream and the body lotion. Both have light and not greasy texture which suitable for the weather like in Thailand. 

What do you think about lemongrass scented product? I love it and I think this would be a very nice gift for someone who love aromatic scent. 


Pali
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment