Header with Navigation

Thursday 15 October 2015

Budget Buying : 1£ Nail Varnish


I am the person that doesn't like to spend a lot of money on nail polish that I won't wear until it dry out. I went to Superdrug and looking for an affordable nail varnish, and I saw that MUA nail varnish for only 1£ each. 

I love the colour range as it has many colours that I like and they also has the neutral shade as well. The blue one which is Bold Blue needs about 3-4 coats to make the colour pop because this is quite sheer. The Green (Leapfrog) and Purple (Frozen Yogurt) need 2-3 coats. It dries very fast and stay quite well on the nails.

I'd recommend if you just want to try some fun colour it's pretty good price and sometime they have the 3 for 2 deal which makes it more affordable. 

What do you think? 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment