Header with Navigation

Sunday 24 April 2016

Canmake Powder



Talking about matte face, we cannot overlook the Japanese beauty product!

I was introduced to the website called Cosme a while ago and I spend a lot of time reading that. I found that the the Canmake Marshmallow Finish Powder held the number one ranking for a long time, so I decided to pick it up.

Firstly, the packaging is so cute and so Japanese. It has a huge mirror. The only downside is that it made out of plastic which is likely to broke easily.



As the name said, this powder gave the the marshmallow finish and the colour doesn't drop. I found that you don't need to re apply during the day unless it's super hot and sweaty. I usually just apply some concealer on the red spot I needed and just use this on top without foundation.

 I found that if you use so many product with this powder, it can be a lil bit cakey. only use the moisturiser, concealer, and the powder gave the perfect finish and it doesn't feel heavy at all.

However, using this powder, you have to clean it evenly because it can break you out if you don't clean it with cleansing oil or micelle water.

Have you ever tried a marshmallow powder? 


<3 
Pali 

No comments:

Post a Comment