Header with Navigation

Wednesday 27 April 2016

Soap & Glory Haul : Just a Brow Pencil!


It happened again when you just feeling a lil bit spendy by intending to buy just a brow pencil but come out of Boots with loads of stuff. 

I heard about the Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil for a long time but never try them as my old No7 one just work fine. I picked up 2 of the brow tint and pencil one as the normal one with the brush is sold out. I find that the tint side works very well, even more than I expect. It give a nice line that you can fake your brow hair and make it look real. And I use the pencil side to fill the rest of my brow. So far I quite impress with the Soap and Glory brow pencil as many people rave about!


Next thing is the Thick and Fast HD Mascara which I got for free after purchasing those 2 brow pencil. I found that this is a lil bit hard to apply compare to my other mascara. However, it doesn't melt throughout the day which I found many mascara I tried tend to crease in the middle of the day as I live in a very hot place. For the volumising and lengthening, it does nothing in lengthening but it give a lil bit of volume so if you use it with other lengthening mascara, it would be fine. 




In the free gift, I also got the mini-size of the Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in shade Technicoral. I expect it to be a bright red lip colour but actually this give a nice sheer colour that doesn't look too bold. I apply it on top of the Fresh Sugar lip balm and it give a very nice sheer red colour. The smell is always good when it come to Soap and Glory lips product.



The last thing is the Love at First Blush, which I'm so excited to try! This is a very beautiful picky colour blush with a lil bit of shimmer on. I found that it's not that pigmented but you can build it up, which is good for beginner. 


That's all I got from "just one brow pencil" Haul. Let's me know if you have tried any good Soap & Glory products.


<3
Pali

No comments:

Post a Comment