Header with Navigation

Friday 15 April 2016

Cool Spring Nail Varnishes



When it come to spring beauty, the first thing that come to my mind is the colourful nail varnish. I always find that the blue shade of any spring nail collection is always my favourite blue. Here I have my top 3 nail varnishes that I reach for in spring time. 

I love Yves Rocher Nail varnish as it isn't expensive and the quality is better than the average high-street. I love the shade Bleu Nigella (61) which is the bright blue, and the mint green which is Menthe (71). Those 2 give the gross finish and also last about 5 days without chip which is great for this price of nail varnish. This nail varnish also available in a variety of colour. 

Another one is the Japanese brand, Majolica Majorca. This is their spring collection that I can't remember from when. It's pretty baby blue colour and what make it even more pretty is that it smell. It doesn't have the chemical cell like other nail varnish but it smell like Majolica perfume. The lasting power is not as much as other mail varnish but talking about the smell and the pretty colour, it's good one to try! 

That's all 3 shade I like for spring time. Do you have any favourite brand of nail varnish? 



<3
Pali 

No comments:

Post a Comment