Header with Navigation

Wednesday 6 April 2016

What I've Learnt From Wearing and Not Wearing Makeup


Back in 2013, I started to be into more beauty stuff. I've learn many thing that I've never think about before start to take care of myself. I've list some of my personal experience that I learn through 3 years obsessed with makeup and skincare things.

  • I felt more confidence when I wear makeup in the way that I never confidence in my appearance before. I used to have many acne on my face and my eyes always look tried. I discover many skincare products that actually help me with my breakout and makeup that can cover it. It change the way I see myself forever. 

  • However, sometime when I can't wear makeup or I don't have time, people judge me because they get used to see me with makeup. You'll never get that kinda comment before if you are the person who don't wear makeup. 

  • Skin is so important and skincare is more important than makeup. Beautiful makeup rooted from good skin. At first, I used to think that good makeup is more important than skin but later I realise that I was wrong so now I tend to invest in good skincare rather than expensive makeup. 

  • For my personal view, wearing makeup sometime can show your respect. In situation like a big event that you represent someone, wearing makeup can show the sincerity or determination that you are really willing to do. I found that in some situation, not wearing makeup and look tried might make others think that you don't even have time to take care of yourself, how could you handle such a work. 

Here is all things I can think off so far. It might not be the things for everyone but it's my personal experience that I'd like to share with you. 


Do you have any experience about makeup? 


<3
Pali

No comments:

Post a Comment