Header with Navigation

Monday 4 April 2016

Neutral Eyes Uncovered


Hearing many Youtubers raving about the Collection Nude Grey Palette for long time, I decide to try one. Normally I don't wear eyeshadow but this palette make me more into eyeshadow stuffs.


This palette consist of 4 shimmery colours and 2 matte. It's quite good for everyday looks and also for night out as it has dark colour for smoky eye. The texture is so creamy and so pigmented. I found that it last until mid-day if I wear without primer. However, I've tried the Maybelline Tattoo as the primer and this eyeshadow last forever. 

I'd say that I quite impressed with the quality of the eyeshadow but I don't like the packaging. It felt like it would fall out if I travel and there is no mirror in the palette. However, I won't complain about the packaging much as the price is only 4£. 


This palette is quite good for starter who want to try eyeshadow as it's not expensive at all. I love the quality f the eyeshadow as it's so creamy and pigmented. I'm excited to purchase other colour as well.  If you are into neutral shimmery eyeshadows, go check it out! 


<3
Pali


No comments:

Post a Comment