Header with Navigation

Monday 23 May 2016

A High-street Hauls



It would be impossible to go into any makeup store and get nothing especially it's high-street right? Today I have a lil bit of things I get from various place but I think I'd show you what I got and what I think of them.

First thing I got is the Maybelline Fit Me concealer. At first I quite hesitating about this concealer because I used to use the Maybelline Mineral concealer and it was awful and break me out so bad. But after couple days using it, I love it so much and this doesn't break me out. The consistency is quite runny but have a good amount of coverage and good for both spot and unheryour eye.

Next things is the Maybelline Colour Sensational Vivid Matte in Shade number 12. I bought it because on the advertise it looks so nude, however, the real colour is too vivid that it turn out like pink on my lips. Not so impress about this one.

Next thing is the Wet n' Wild Megalast Lipstick. I heard everyone raving about this lipstick for so long and I never bought it ever it's so cheap. I decided to get one as I heard that the colour Bear it All is the dupe for Mac Velvet Teddy that everyone also raves about. I's say that I really like the colour but not the formula and the smell. It has very strong chemical smell. And after couple day using it, I found that I might be allergic to this lipstick as it dried my lip out so much like no lipstick would do to my lips. This make me so sad because the colour is so beautiful.

Last thing I get is the Cover Girl Aqua Smooth BB Cream. I haven't heard about this BB cream before but I think I'd pick up something lighter than my Loreal True Match Foundation for everyday-wear. This is light coverage and I quite surprise that it feel as heavy as my boreal true match foundation but it's not matte. It gives you a dewy healthy looks which I like.




Is there anything you love from drugstore makeup? 


<3
Pali

No comments:

Post a Comment