Header with Navigation

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Crabtree and Evelyn



Hello Friend! I hope you have a very god week so far. Today I have the the post about the famous hand cream, The Crabtree &  Evelyn for you. My friend recommended this hand cream back when I was in UK and it was only 5£, but I didn't pick up and I don't know why. 

Recently, even though it's summer which the weather is so damp and my skin shouldn't get dry, my hand always dry and sometime it's bleeding. It's a huge problem for me so I went to some beauty store to find a perfect hand cream for my hand. I found the Crabtree & Evelyn in Pomegranate and Tarocco Orange, which both of them I pick up because of its smell. 

The packaging is beautiful and classic and I love that it's in the plastic tube because I found that when it come in a tube that made of some aluminium, when you store in your bag, it tend to get squeeze out and it's such a waste of the product. 

First of all, I really impressed with the smell and the texture is not too thick. I found that it help moisturise my hand a lil bit but not that intense to make it soft and smooth. I usually use this in day time when I have to touch to working and at night, I'll use the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Handcream which is too thick to use on daily basic but it give a smooth and nice feeling to my hand. 

Overall, I recommend this hand cream to those who doesn't need that much moisture and love a hand cream that smell good. However, if your hand is super dry, I think this might not help you that much in term of moisturising. 


Have you ever try Creabtree & Evelyn Hand cream? 


<3
Pali



No comments:

Post a Comment