Header with Navigation

Friday 6 May 2016

Mini Size Beauty


For me, the mini-size Beauty is a genius idea to try on many beauty product you're not sure about. Today post I have my thought on the product I've tried as a mini-size and some I'm going to repurchase in full-size so I think why not share it with you today. 



First thing is the Clinique Even Better SPF 45++++. I'm quite impressed about this sun screen for several reason. First it doesn't break me out, which I found most of the sunscreen that have SPF more than 40 then to cause me acne. And second, it doesn't feel heavy on skin and it has a sheer of tint. I definitely going to repurchase this one when I'm finished the mini-size because it's perfect for everyday use.

I also got the Vichy IdéAlia BB Creme, which slightly darker for my skin tone. I felt like this is a light to medium coverage. I felt average about this that I don't hate it but it's not the holy grails product that you must have.



Having heart about the Nars Velvet Matte Lip pencil for long, I finally got to try this. This is in the shade Dolce Vita, which is a very nice pink nude for your lips. It doesn't dry out my lip and it last pretty long. I'm impressed by how beautiful the colour is but I'm not a huge fan of Matte lip so I think I'd found something in similar colour but in the texture I like.



Next thing is the Laura Mercier Foundation Primer. I got very excited to try this wit the expectation that this will make my face smooth and make my makeup last longer. However, I forgot that makeup tend to last quite long on my face without primer, I don't know why, so I don't see different in that sense. For smoothing my skin, I see a lil bit different but it make my face feel heavy. I thought this primer is good for when you have special occasion but not for everyday. I used to use this on men face when I have to do their makeup, it cannot help smooth their skin lol.



The last thing is the Clinique Moisture Surge. This make amazing effect to my skin in the winter (which we only have about a week ). First of all, I like the thickness that make your skin so moisturise and smooth. However, even though I have very dry skin, I don't think you can you this in Thailand unless it's very dry and cold. And I'm not a fan with the alcoholic smell of this moisturiser. So for this one, I might repurchase it when I go to Sweden if my skin get so dry, but if I'm in Thailand, I'd prefer my Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturiser.


That's all I have tried with a lil bit of review. 

Have you ever impressed by any mini-size product? 



<3
Pali

No comments:

Post a Comment