Header with Navigation

Sunday 8 May 2016

Spring/Summer Fashion Wishlist



When the calendar turned to May, it means that summer fashion is around the corner. I always love when blogger start to write about their summer fashion or beauty because in Thailand, the summer is all year round. Today I have some which list of some summer collection from various brand that I want to share with you, I have some fashion wish list that I have my eye on for this season.

If you read my previous post, you'll know that I'm not a tote bag person. However, I found this Zara Pleated bag looks so simple and not too pricy to get hand on. I really want to try this style of bag that you can just throw on many stuff without worrying about breaking it. I think this bag might be good for my trip too.

Next is the Strip off-the-shoulder tops from Topshop. This shirt has never been my kinda style until this year as it's too hot to wear a normal shirt. I don't feel that confident to wear some top that show my arms. This might be perfect to cover my arms but still not too hot to wear in the summer. 

Jumpsuit maybe another choice for comfortable outfits during summer. It's easy to wear and style as you just throw it on with some pieces of jewellery and it'll look good. I found this Zara denim jumpsuit so cute and look quite comfortable.

And it wouldn't be summer without a pairs of sandals. I found this New Look Sandals which look so cute and summery. I love a sandals that doesn't look too plain and can be styled with various kind of outfits. 


Do you have any wish list for summer fashion?


<3
Pali


No comments:

Post a Comment